Navigation Menu+

West Side Hall Circa 1940s

Circa 1940s
Vanderbilt Photographic Archives

West Side Hall was constructed in 1887 after Euclid and Franklin were built to meet the needs of the increasing number of students. Complete with a dining room, kitchen, cellar, and six additional student rooms on the second floor, an estimated 108 students could conveniently get their meals here. It later became the headquarters for the Naval ROTC.